I can’t say breakfast is THE most important meal of the day, but it sure is important! One of the struggles people tend to have with AIP is “What do I eat for breakfast if I can’t have eggs?” Porridge is a great option, especially when paired with a protein (bacon or AIP sausage) to keep blood sugars stable. Porridge is also easy to make in a large quantity, portion out and freeze. Just take it out of the freezer and place in the fridge the night before, and you should have no problem heating it up in the toaster oven the next morning.
I hope this breakfast porridge round up will help you enjoy a satisfying breakfast!
- Banana Cinnamon Oatmeal (Healing Family Eats)
- Peach and Ginger Oatmeal (Healing Family Eats)
- AIP Breakfast Porridge (AIP Lifestyle)
- Roasted Cinnamon Pear “Oatmeal” (Healing Family Eats)
- Tapioca Pudding with Roasted Apples (Sweet Treats)
- Coconut Blueberry Paleo Oatmeal (Pure and Simple Nourishment)
- Apple Cinnamon N’orridge (He Won’t Know It’s Paleo)
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Porridge with Coconut Butter Drizzle (Foraged Dish)
- AIP Pumpkin “Porridge” (Healing Family Eats)
- Apple Cranberry Oatmeal (Healing Family Eats)
- Chai Spice & Pear N’Oatmeal (Eat, Heal, Thrive)
- Apple Pie Porridge (Graceful Abandon)