Last Updated on September 27, 2016
Homemade Laundry Soap – it’s one of those things I have tried to do, aspire to do, but fizzle out every time. I have friends that make their own laundry detergent and say they’ve saved a lot of money. If you’re like me, and don’t exactly want to spend time making laundry soap (I’m just being honest, people) I’ve posted some non-toxic laundry soaps you can purchase ready-made at the end of this post.
- Homemade Non-Toxic Laundry Detergent (Grass Fed Girl)
- DIY Homemade Laundry Detergent (My Merry Messy Life)
- 5 Reasons to Love Soap Berries (Naturally Loriel)
- Chemical-Free Liquid Laundry Detergent (Dwelling Happiness)
- Homemade All Natural Laundry Detergent (Pink Fortitude)
- Borax Free Natural Homemade Laundry Detergent (Bren Did)
- All Natural Homemade Stain Remover (Bren Did)
Homeschool Giveaways also has a round-up of homemade laundry soap recipes and ideas:
Here are a few of my personal favorite laundry items from H2O at Home (a non-toxic company). The netepur (I have the old bar but want the new roll on) for stains is amazing! I’ve even gotten oil stains out of my shirts. I’m not an affiliate for H2O at Home, I just want to share what I use because I do love them.
Below are some great store-bought all-natural laundry soaps from Amazon you might want to check out.