This post may contain affiliate links. If you make purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Last Updated on March 30, 2023
Gingerbread Snack Cake (grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
- For Gingerbread
- 1 1/2 cups cooked navy beans
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup organic pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic unsulphured molasses
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 ground cloves
- 3/4 cup palm shortening
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup organic pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8″ round or square pan.
- Place all wet ingredients for gingerbread into a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth.
- In separate small bowl, combine all dry gingerbread ingredients with a fork.
- Add dry ingredients to wet in the blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour ingredients into greased pan and bake 25-30 minutes.
- For frosting, combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix with an electric blender until fluffy and well combined.