If you’re among the population of people indoctrinated by the 1980s propaganda that fat is bad for you, I highly recommend you reading the well-researched article, The Diet-Heart Myth: Cholesterol and Saturated Fat are Not the Enemy, by Chris Kresser. In fact, Kresser has a free ebook called “The Diet-Heart Myth” that would be a great read for more of the updated facts on this important issue.
All of the fat bomb recipes are free from gluten, grains, dairy and refined sugar. I hope you enjoy!
- Pumpkin Pie Bites – Fat Bombs (tasteaholics)
- Easy Lemon Fat Bombs (Keto Diet Blog)
- Paleo Peppermint Patties (Jay’s Baking Me Crazy)
- Easy Vanilla Fat Bombs (Keto Diet Blog)
- Cookie Dough Fat Bombs (Cook It Up Paleo)
- Cinnamon and Coconut Fat Bombs (Grass Fed Girl)
- Cinnamon Bun Fat Bombs (Ditch the Wheat)
- Chocolate Almond Fat Bomb (Paleo Flourish Magazine)
- Fat Bomb Pumpkin Pie Patties (Healthful Pursuit)
- Chocolate Peppermint Coconut Oil Fat Bombs (Don’t Mess With Mama)
- Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs (Low Carb Yum)
- Caramel Apple Pie Fat Bomb (Real Food RN)