Last Updated on September 7, 2016
Baby Bok Choy is my new broccoli. I don’t know about you, but broccoli was my every week veggie of choice. Sorry, broccoli, you’ve been replaced…
This bok choy is so very tender and simple to make. In fact, I hate to even make this an official “recipe”, but here goes –
Sauteed Baby Bok Choy (Paleo, GAPS, SCD, AIP)
Author: Jen/my BIG FAT grain free life
- 4 heads of baby bok choy (or one head per person)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, sliced, minced or pressed (I lean toward two, obviously)
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste (omit for strict AIP)
- Prepare bok choy by cutting off the ends. Hold the bok choy firmly and finely chop the whole thing. Place chopped bok choy in a large bowl of water and agitate with your hands to wash.
- Scoop bok choy out of water and place in a clean bowl.
- Heat saute pan to medium. When hot, add olive oil.
- Throw bok choy in pan and stir. If it seems dry, add a little water to the pan.
- Cover and allow to steam for a minute or two.
- Add the garlic and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until bok choy is tender, but not overcooked.