Hey there ladies and gents, it’s AIP Day 31 for me – I’ve got another recipe for ya – and it’s a winner – if I do say so myself. I’ll share today’s meal plan at the end of this post.
FYI – I’m doing pretty well. I have FINALLY turned a corner with regard to fatigue. I’m hoping the next 29 days will provide even more energy and improvements. Thanks for sticking it out with me!
- 4-6 cubed steaks (a/k/a minute steaks)
- sea salt
- few tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and sliced
- 2-4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Heat a cast iron skillet (if you have one) to medium. Meanwhile, pat the cubed steaks dry with paper towels. Salt both sides.
- Add coconut oil to pan. Quickly pan fry steaks on both sides. I like mine medium rare, so I sear, then turn, then cook another minute or less. Cook to your liking.
- Remove steaks to serving dish. In same pan, add sliced onion. Turn heat down to low and continue stirring until onions are nicely browned. Add coconut aminos. Serve onions atop steaks.
- Oh yeah, baby!
Super-Doc recommended protein shake
grilled chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A (I was desperate and running errands)
protein shake; salad with artichoke hearts, carrots, red onion, avocado, turkey, e.v.o.o. and balsamic
pan-fried cubed steak with caramelized onions; steamed green beans with e.v.o.o. and garlic powder and sea salt; sauteed kale
FOLLOW 30 PLUS DAYS OF MY AIP JOURNEY.