Anyone who’s been on the autoimmune protocol, or AIP, for any length of time knows that snack foods can be difficult. The term “snack” suggests something quick and easy to satisfy hunger between meals – or even something you can take on the go to keep blood sugars stable and hunger at bay.
Fortunately, there are a few companies with snacks that actually comply with AIP. At the end of this post I’ve linked up some snacks you can purchase ready made.
For those of us who like to make things to have on hand (and save money), here are 20 easy and delicious recipes for AIP snacks.
- Liver Pate (my BIG FAT grain free life)
- AIP Beef Jerky (Ancestral Approach)
- Sweet & Tart Energy Bars (Meatified)
- Chocolate Coconut Collagen Protein Bites (Unbound Wellness)
- No-Bake Coconut Crispy Treats (sub vanilla bean powder for vanilla extract) (Coconut Mama)
- Paleo Soft Pretzel Bites (AIP Option) (Cook It Up Paleo)
- Homemade Vegetable Thins Crackers (Provincial Paleo)
- Paleo Pumpkin Protein Bars (Cook It Up Paleo)
- Sweet Potato Tots (Sweet Potatoes and Social Change)
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Hummus (Autoimmune Paleo)
- Crunchy Cinnamon Baked Banana Chips (Meatified)
- Popcorn Mushrooms (Provincial Paleo)
- Dill Pickle Plantain Chips (Lichen Paleo, Loving AIP)
- Honey Grahams (Beyond the Bite)
- Coconut Milk Yogurt (Instant Pot) (Sweet Potatoes and Social Change)
- Paleo Pumpkin Bars (Cook it Up Paleo)
- Three Ingredient Coconut Cookies (Oh That’s Tasty)
- Cake Batter Collagen Protein Bars (Empowered Sustenance)
- Dairy Free Spinach Artichoke Dip (Primally Inspired)
- AIP Guacamole (Whole New Mom)